Looking for a perfect spot to watch your favorite sports along with your favorite company….. Head on to Sports on 4 at Gulf Court Hotel Business Bay. The classy themed restaurant has enough capacity both indoor & outdoor along with a lower level restaurant space. Screens are fitted all around for the sport enthusiasts to spend dining hours on cosy sofas while they watch the favorite teams performing live.
At lower level also you can watch matches, & the hall has outside view through glass walls, if you opt to sit outdoor terrace, enjoy Dubai Canal view & fitted screens all over.
All health & covid safety measures are well intact at all nook & corners of hotel. The seating is done at safe intervals. The staff and entire team is fully alert & provides perfect services.
Chef Anoop has come up with an innovative set menu for the IPL Season. Each dish is named in accordance to the game and players. Intersting names & presentation comes in set platters, recipes are done keeping in mind the traditional and regional aromatic blends of Veg & Non –Veg dishes.
Find out below how you can make your evening memorable while you watch your favorite teams battling in ongoing cricket matches in Dubai Stadium.
Drinks ….. amazing blends of Mocktails & other required beverages are available….. thanks to Staff ‘Nir’ for serving us the best Mocktails. We started with Apple Berry Cinnamon Mocktail and were served with crispy spicy masala Peanuts.
The other one which we had was a mix of fruits. Do ask for the mix Pineapple, Orange & Mango drink.
Food …… Our first platter was
- Gayle Balle Balle – samosa chaat. ….. richly garnished topped with yougurt , chutneys and spices.
- Boundry Line- Hyderabadi Nizami Lamb Kebabs …… soft & juicy meat sliders melt in the mouth are a must try.
- Helicopter Shots – Chennai spicy chicken wings …… also called Chennai Kozhi Milagu, marinated in hot sauces ( chatt patay) chicken wings are delicious too.
Our next platter was
1) Rohit’s Flick -Mumbai’s vada pao, the very famous potato fritters stuffed in bread.
2) Free Hit – Kolkata style breaded fish cutlets also called macher chop.
3) Quick Single – Rajastani banjara gosht roll. It was a richly stuffed lamb curry paratha wrap.
All these items are so Irresistible , indulging bites with different chutneys and dips. Some more items which they serve in menu are bengaluru fried fish in the menu called King of Cover Drive. Dilli Murgh Makhni , Capital Power Play as mentioned in the menu.
Dessert …… Chocolate Ecsatcy on4* ….. must try this dessert, soft, spongy brownies layered in chocolate sauce, to make it more hearty pour over the melted white chocolate and enjoy with ice-cream.
Must plan a visit to enjoy all this deliciouness, beautiful ambiance and best service! Prices are very reasonable each dish cost AED 40. You can also order additional dishes from the regular menu.